Tips to get more from your Team Site
We've created a number of pop-ups to help you set up your Team and take charge of your season. The help includes how to customize the player/fan experience, build your game and practice schedule, analyze stats, and contribute to the photo gallery. As we receive requests for help, we will add additional tutorials - including some with video demos. If you ever need help and you can't find it, please send us an email.
The tutorials below are in the order you'll most likely use them to get started.
(For step-by-step help pop-up one of the links below and move it to the side so you can return to the page you need help with and follow along.)
Setting Up Your Team (editing by Team Manager only)
Quick reminders for the Team Manager...
Uploading Your Logo and Team Photo Adding Coaches, Players and Fans
Note: if you are renewing your team manger membership for a second or subsequent year, please read the Next Season help screen.
(includes details on how to link to those who may already have a WebBall account of their own - Team Manager access only) Scheduling (editing by managers and coaches, viewing by all)
Note: once added to the roster, each individual can have a Player Profile page of their own, under the manager's supervision.
If you're starting a new season with a team already featured on WebBall, instructions for importing personnel records to the new roster will be available soon.
Parks, Maps & Directions Planning Practices (editing by managers and coaches, viewing by all)
Finding Posted Events
Animating Drills (how to see the animations on your computer) Posting Results ( by manager, coaches, scorekeeper)
Analyzing Performance (viewable as set by manager)
Stats Changes introduced in Feb. 2011 Photo Gallery (new version lets everyone add photos)
Adding Pages (to the list of set pages above... for special purposes like thanking sponsors, providing team rules, travel itinerary, uniform return policy, etc.)
Available Options (to extend or enhance your team experience)
Renewal for Next Season - Important information to keep each baseball season as a unique site.
- Remember to email schedule changes when they happen.
- If you upload your team logo, the larger size appears on home page, thumbnail on other pages.
- The team photo on your home page is not included in your photo gallery slide show unless you post it there too.
- When you set your primary team color it changes the look of every page and table.
- You can decide which content is available to everyone who has access to the site, and which is viewable only by you and the coaching staff. Choices include leader boards, full statistics, contact information, and so on.
- You can add maps for directions to away game locations with map links to MapQuest or Google Maps.
- To send out custom emails to your coaches and roster, plus promote events like fund raisers and team-parent meetings to your fan base, use the event edit form or the communications form on the "Personnel" page.
If you don't see your question answered by one of the links above, please email us... teamhelp (at) webball.com